Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Can Depend on Him

God is faithful, reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and I can depend on Him; by Him I was called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ my Lord.
[Adapted from 1 Corinthians 1:9]

Every word of God is tried and purified; He is a shield to those who trust and take refuge in Him.
[Proverbs 30:5]

I know Your Name, I have experience and acquaintance with Your mercy, and I will lean on and confidently put my trust in You, for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.
[Adapted from Psalm 9:10]

I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust!
[Psalm 91:2]

God Himself has said, He will not in any way fail me nor give me up nor leave me without support. He will not, He will not, He will not in any degree leave me helpless nor forsake nor let me down, nor even relax His hold on me!
[Adapted from Hebrews 13:5]

As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried. He is a Shield to all those who trust and take refuge in Him. For who is God but the Lord? And who is a Rock except our God?
[2 Samuel 22:31-32]

I give myself up to Him, taking myself out of my own keeping and entrusting myself into His keeping.
[Adapted from Acts 16:31]

No response to “I Can Depend on Him”

Leave a reply

 
Creative Commons License

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns - All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License